Our family took a trip to Tahoe and Tommy had this need to ride to the top of Squaw Valley and ride down. We all rode up and watched from a distance. Way too high for me!

Build That House!
9 years ago
Jason and Melissa are madly in love. Our children think we are crazy! We all love each other very much!!
Our family took a trip to Tahoe and Tommy had this need to ride to the top of Squaw Valley and ride down. We all rode up and watched from a distance. Way too high for me!

Posted by Auntie M at 8:41 PM
4 comments:
crazy!! Did Jason go too? It is so beautiful there!
I can't believe you rode on one of those chairs!!! They scare me to death! You are so brave
That's awesome I couldn't tell what kind of bike he had but it looks like Alex would really enjoy Tommy :) To bad the stinker couldn't get himself to mom's any sooner so we could have actually found out... To bad I wasn't there to force him :) It doesn't really work like that anyway oh well. maybe we'll make it out to CA again eventually. I can hope right.
It looks like Tahoe was fun! I love hearing from you! It does look pretty amazing... to side with Sarah :)
Post a Comment