Our family took a trip to Tahoe and Tommy had this need to ride to the top of Squaw Valley and ride down. We all rode up and watched from a distance. Way too high for me!

Build That House!
10 years ago
Jason and Melissa are madly in love. Our children think we are crazy! We all love each other very much!!
Our family took a trip to Tahoe and Tommy had this need to ride to the top of Squaw Valley and ride down. We all rode up and watched from a distance. Way too high for me!

Posted by Auntie M at 8:41 PM
4 comments:
crazy!! Did Jason go too? It is so beautiful there!
I can't believe you rode on one of those chairs!!! They scare me to death! You are so brave
That's awesome I couldn't tell what kind of bike he had but it looks like Alex would really enjoy Tommy :) To bad the stinker couldn't get himself to mom's any sooner so we could have actually found out... To bad I wasn't there to force him :) It doesn't really work like that anyway oh well. maybe we'll make it out to CA again eventually. I can hope right.
It looks like Tahoe was fun! I love hearing from you! It does look pretty amazing... to side with Sarah :)
Post a Comment