OK Sarah here is Jessie's boyfriend. Aren't they cute! They were in Utah for a friends
Wedding and decided to have some fun in the snow.
Everyone else can look too, I just know who is the most anxious.

Build That House!
9 years ago
Jason and Melissa are madly in love. Our children think we are crazy! We all love each other very much!!
OK Sarah here is Jessie's boyfriend. Aren't they cute! They were in Utah for a friends
Wedding and decided to have some fun in the snow.
Everyone else can look too, I just know who is the most anxious.

Posted by Auntie M at 8:16 PM
6 comments:
So I am betting on Feb.. i think thats going to be the lucky month... hahaha. They are really cute together. he is so dang tall!! then again.. jess is too... haha. what a good blogger you are!!! haha
Oh my Goodness!! I think I am in love!! What a cute pair!! They do compliment eachother very well!! Now I need some details....name, height, weight, earning potential.....hee hee....and oh, is he good to Jessie? Heck, if Jess loves him....We love him!! Yea for the update!
They are so cute together! Jessie looks so happy...well so does he! We love happy times!
Ron wants to know more info...like what's his name for starters.
I agree...he is a cute one! They both are! I didn't know people could look that good in snow suits!! ha ha
Post a Comment