Saturday, January 5, 2008

CHRISTMAS 2007

I can't believe that these are the only pictures from Christmas, but oh well, here we go.......


Dad pretends he hates the cat but we all know the truth. We caught him on film.
This is Jessie doing what she does best, eating jelly beans! The best part of her christmas, or it just might have been the necklace Tommy gave her....
Isaac is such a stud! All he needed is some snow and he could of tried out his new snow board.

Here I am pretending that it is not really 6am and we are not opening presents in the dark. I love my family!

2 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahah! Love your Christmas shots...I especially love the one with your eyes closed. I was hoping the older they got the longer they would sleep in?! Not true, I guess!! Miss you guys, so much!

Hopkins said...

Oh...good times! Aren't those kids a little old to be waking up so early still? Yuck! Hey! I want to see pics of this necklace the boyfriend gave Jess!