Such a handsome boy! AJ & Amanda, you can be proud of your production! Great Grampa said on the one picture it resembles Alan - (the feet) Welcome Mason! AJ & Amanda - hug one another from us.
Missing you all....please keep the photo's coming. Next time I am out I will stop by just to see this little cutie...ok...I'll stop to see the adults too! Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a darling little one.
What a beautiful little guy! You've seemed to have a pretty eventful year! New son-in-laws, new grandson, etc. Glad you all are doing well. We miss you guys and the rest of the Prunedale crew. Our tour there will always be a special memory of such a turning point in our lives. Can't believe it hasn't been a year! I hardly recognize my life in CA compared to now!!! :)
10 comments:
The feet are sooo sweet! He is absolutely gorgeous...Amanda is a good cooker!
Such a handsome boy! AJ & Amanda, you can be proud of your production!
Great Grampa said on the one picture it resembles Alan - (the feet)
Welcome Mason! AJ & Amanda - hug one another from us.
Look at those chubby little cheeks!!! So, cute!!! I wish there was a good pic of mom, dad and the baby!!
awhh!! i am in love....he is so sweet. i wish i was there. i miss you guys. kiss him for me, please!
Oh my goodness! He's so sweet. I wish I was there to see him in person!
He is darling. How fun this is!
He really is so pretty! Aren't babies just amazing??!!Amanda, AJ and Mason...we love you! I agree with Megs I would love to see a family pic!!
So precious. Wish I could just stop by to say hi.
Missing you all....please keep the photo's coming. Next time I am out I will stop by just to see this little cutie...ok...I'll stop to see the adults too! Love You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a darling little one.
What a beautiful little guy! You've seemed to have a pretty eventful year! New son-in-laws, new grandson, etc.
Glad you all are doing well. We miss you guys and the rest of the Prunedale crew. Our tour there will always be a special memory of such a turning point in our lives. Can't believe it hasn't been a year! I hardly recognize my life in CA compared to now!!! :)
Post a Comment