Friday, June 6, 2008


So here is the cutest grandson alive. Mason arrived May 6, 2008 around 6:30 am. He weighed 8'9oz. Mason is 19 1/2 in. Long. He came face up and wrapped 3 times around with the cord. All is well. It was very rough on Amanda. She was such a trooper. What a strong girl. I am very proud of Amanda and AJ. What a lucky baby. (where pretty lucky too!)

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Amy said...

I am so excited! What a gorgeous boy!! Congratulations to momma and dad...and the 'grandma' and grandpa' boy that is weird!! Give manda, Mason and AJ some love from us down south!! Good work!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you two are the cutest, youngest grandparents! You look like you did holding Manda Manda! Give that cute Mason a squeeze from us...and Marley too!

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

yeah, you look WAY too young to be grandparents.....;) he is adorable. congratulations to all!!

Al said...

huzzah! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congrats! He's such a gorgeous boy, make sure to give the new family lots of love from Jake & I!

Jenny said...

Wow he is so beautiful! Aren't the emotions amazing? I love being a grandma...once I got used to the name! I love you all and congratulations!!

Sam said...

What a beautiful baby! Good job Amanda!! and yes, I think you two look waaaay too young to be grandparents! congratulations to you all. I can hardly wait to meet him!

Stephanie said...

Mellis I can't believe you are a grandma!!!!!!!! Seriously. Mason is absolutely beautiful. Our love to Amanda Panda. Hope she is recovering well.