Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bridgeport, Ca.


Jason and I found some really great hotsprings. It was about 20 degrees in the morning so they really felt amazing. It is so beautiful. The camping was great. The water was about
106 deg. but if you moved a little further away from the source it would mix with the freezing water and you could stay in a bit longer.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

that is so cool!! I would love to go to a place like that!! I think it is amazing that you two take the time for each other, and have little getaways!! Someday,I want to be like you!! :) (glad to hear an update Melis)

Hillary Sperry said...

That is really beautiful! I'm feeling cold enough for some Hot springs :) hmm... I wonder how many AR has :)

Jenny said...

How wonderful you got some time for each other. This place looks amazing.

Hopkins said...

Wow! That looks beautiful! I hope JD and I are as adventerous as you two!