Thursday, November 13, 2008

Isaac the great!

So I can't believe we have another senior. These are a few of my favorites. He is such a cute kid. I am really proud of him!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

WAIT.....Isaac is a SENIOR!??!?! No way!! I can NOT believe it! Where does time go, really???
I think he is such a handsome guy...great pictures!

Amanda said...

Isaac is such a stud muffin!!!

Jenny said...

Wow Is he ever handsome! These pictures are so cute and I can't believe you are old enough to have a senior!

Hopkins said...

That is still weird that he is that old! He sure is a good lookin tall boy! Thanks for finally updating!

Stephanie said...

WHAT??? No Way Dude!..He can't be that tall, that grown up, that..dare I say..handsome? Seriously it seemed as though D and him were just beating each other up the other day!
Congrats. Two to go!