Jason and Melissa are madly in love. Our children think we are crazy! We all love each other very much!!
I am so glad you are posting! I love you
She is beautiful! Congratulations! Wish we were there to celebrate with you! we love you all.
It's the day before! She is so beautiful!!! We love you guys so much! I can hardly believe she's getting married. I'm soooo happy for her! Hey, which dress was the winner I can't wait to see!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am so glad you are posting! I love you
She is beautiful! Congratulations! Wish we were there to celebrate with you! we love you all.
It's the day before! She is so beautiful!!! We love you guys so much! I can hardly believe she's getting married. I'm soooo happy for her! Hey, which dress was the winner I can't wait to see!
Post a Comment