Our Family went with Sarah, Seth and baby Jason to Big Basin
in the Santa Cruz Mountains. This was baby Jason's first outing.
The trees are as big as our house and much taller. I think we will
try one out for our next home.
Build That House!
9 years ago

5 comments:
I sure miss those huge trees! You guys are such a good looking bunch! I wish I was there with you! Looks like fun (of course) when is it not fun???!! :)
These are such great pictures. What a cute family.
I just want you to know how beautiful you are! I love you so much.
Hey Auntie M I love the pictures! I think the tree house idea is a good one you'd do well up there :) Try out a little tarzan & Jane effect. I agree with Nat I miss the huge trees... especially here :)
We had so much fun....except for the drive there and back. (barf city) But Seth really enjoyed feeling like he was in a race car in a video game. And uh, Jason totally won the race...and I kept holding Seth back from his full racing potential, so I didn't barf in the car!!:) But the trees were beautiful!
Post a Comment