I can't believe my baby girl is getting married!
She is so beautiful!! We took this picture on saturday,
This is just a snapshot off jessie's camera, a little sneak peek of
how great she will look on the 3rd. 
Build That House!
9 years ago
Jason and Melissa are madly in love. Our children think we are crazy! We all love each other very much!!
I can't believe my baby girl is getting married!
She is so beautiful!! We took this picture on saturday,
This is just a snapshot off jessie's camera, a little sneak peek of
how great she will look on the 3rd. 
Posted by Auntie M at 8:39 PM
4 comments:
Wow She looks so beautiful. I can't believe you are that old!
Awwh!! Amanda looks so beautiful! I wish I was going to be there! I am SO bummed!
I am so so sad that I am going to miss the wedding! Amanda is so beautiful, Congratulations! I hope their day is perfect! We love you guys.
Post a Comment