Sunday, April 13, 2008

Here are a couple of pics from the reception. Jessie's Father-in law, Tom, Made the cake. I am still getting people coming up to me and talking about that cake! Dad made the cake platform it is beautiful! Then we have Isaac trying to teach his very uncoridinated Mother to swing dance. I think he needed a good laugh. I will post more pics as I get them. You have Sarah to thank for most of these.

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

they had such a great reception....good food, good music...what more could you ask for!?

Lindsey said...

i love your new back round its gorgess, love you!

Jenny said...

I love the new background too! I am just going to comment here on everything so...I am so glad I got to come and the pictures are so sweet and really capture the sweet feeling of the day. Jessie was so beautiful and you are right Tommy fits right in. Also you are right about your daughters they are beautiful. Congrats Melissa and Jason, Thanks for having everyone and This is a HUGE parental payday! LOve you all

Amanda said...

Love your new background! It is cute!

Sam said...

Those cakes were amazing! The reception was beautiful! You guys did such a great job! I am so glad that we were able to be there.

Hopkins said...

Oh! I wish I could have been there! Everything and everyone looked so good! And yes, Tommy doesn't look too bad either!

Stephanie said...

Ok...seriously...tears in my eyes. Miss you all tons!!!!!!!!! These are awesome pictures. Makes me miss my home more than ever. At least it is finally spring here. Your family is absolutely beautiful. Sounds like Tommy is quite the catch and Jessie is clearly smitten. Who could blame a girl with such a beautiful wedding day, family, and guy.
So sorry we couldn't be there to share in the joy. Know you are always in our thoughts.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

sperry said...

That cake is gorgeous and tell Jessie to be careful with that topper :) It's beautiful... Mine died the first year of Ally, oh well :) It's replaceable, but a great reminder for Jessie. Everything looks wonderful :)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

so we heard you got a new dog....uh, that is totally something you should blog about....HELLO!??!!? WHERE ARE YOU?!?! i personally miss you, and need some Auntie M love over here!! :)