Jason and Melissa are madly in love. Our children think we are crazy! We all love each other very much!!
Here is an emotional Mamma and Pappa
I remember waiting outside the Temple for you and Jason....now look at you! The proud parents! It really was a special day!
I agree with Sarah! I remember waiting for you and Jason! That was a fun day, and now here you are with Jessie...This was a special, wonderful day! I am so glad that we could be there to share in your joy!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I remember waiting outside the Temple for you and Jason....now look at you! The proud parents! It really was a special day!
I agree with Sarah! I remember waiting for you and Jason! That was a fun day, and now here you are with Jessie...This was a special, wonderful day! I am so glad that we could be there to share in your joy!
Post a Comment