Jason and Melissa are madly in love. Our children think we are crazy! We all love each other very much!!
I love this picture of them!
She is so beautiful!! This is one of my faves, too!
I think we all love this one! The are just so stinkin' cute together!
This is a great picture! I love it! It really shows how happy they are and how much they love each other! They are beautiful!
It's amazing to see that much love on there faces... And Tommy just looks like he can hardly stand not to touch her! It's awesome! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so beautiful!! This is one of my faves, too!
I think we all love this one! The are just so stinkin' cute together!
This is a great picture! I love it! It really shows how happy they are and how much they love each other! They are beautiful!
It's amazing to see that much love on there faces... And Tommy just looks like he can hardly stand not to touch her! It's awesome! :)
Post a Comment